Sunday Watch Party Service Protocols
Service Time – 10:00 am
Doors open at 9:45 am
Before you come
- Register on our website and reserve your seat. Families may register together, Adult family member will need to sign up and press REGISTER then follow the instructions on the next page to ADD FAMILY member’s names. You will be seated according to your social bubble but no more than 6 people are able to sit together regardless of your bubble size. At present we are allowed 50 people at a time which includes Sunday morning staff, therefore, seating is limited to 40 attendees for now.
- Please read through the reopening protocols so you are familiar with the changes
- You will need to register each week for the coming Sunday.
- If your plans change and you are unable to attend, please cancel your ticket as soon as possible and let the office know so we can allow others to use your seat.
- Check in with your phone at the front door with your QR code that will be sent to you by email! It confirms your presence and if needed provides the necessary info to the Health Authority in case a breakout happens. This is for everyone’s safety and will be located at the front door closest to the Office entry.
- Masks are now mandatory to use during the service, please bring your own mask with you or if you forget your mask, we have some disposable ones for you when you check in. You will also be asked to sanitize your hands and sanitizer will be provided.
- After checking in you will be asked to head to the left side entry door of the auditorium closest to the Information Center. An usher will escort you to your assigned seat (this will feel a bit different but is necessary to ensure a safe environment).
- No coffee or drinks will be served for the moment. You may bring your own personal beverage.
- We encourage you to participate in worship as much as you feel comfortable, masks must be worn. Please stay seated or standing in your assigned group/bubble at all times unless you need to use the washroom.
- Giving: We will no longer be taking up an offering during our service. you can give online a number of ways please see the website for more information. If you prefer to use cash or cheques, we now have an offering box located in the foyer.
- Bathrooms: Due to the set- up of our building, other ministries that are using our building and government suggested COVID protocols around hallways and stairwells, our upstairs floor will be closed until further notice. If you need to use the washroom the nursery washroom is available for use, 2 person limit in the Men’s and the Women's bathroom.
- Lobby & Hallways: Please do not congregate in the lobby or hallways during the service time, I know we are used to this during our services but with social distancing and the regulations, it will ensure we are keeping the environment safe.
As you leave
- The keyword is social distancing. We anticipate that our people will want to visit and chat with each other. We ask that you respect the 2-meter rule and preferably exit the church and meet outside. As we have other ministry events on Sundays, we ask that you leave no later than 11:30 am to allow us to keep within the parameters set out by the government Order for Gatherings.
- Remember the registration for next week’s service is open on Sunday and closes on Thursday.