Human Relations Office-Family & Children's Services
Status: Full Time Temporary
Supervisor: Children’s Ministry Director
Posting Date: June 25, 2020
- Assist in the Children’s Ministry with daily and weekly tasks and programs
- Create connections between Burnett Fellowship Church, families and children in our community.
- Help guide programs and activities that engage an active lifestyle and create learning and growing opportunities.
- Developing and implementing programs, budgets and activities with the Children’s Ministry Director
- Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as scheduled
- Be in agreement with the Burnett Fellowship statement of faith and mission.
- Good knowledge of computer programs such as, Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of online platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Comfortable being on camera for some programs when necessary
Must be available to work 35 hours per week for 8 weeks starting August 19
Compensation: $14.60 per hour
Please email a pdf resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by July 17, 2020