Thank you for your generosity and your willingness to support the ministry of Burnett Fellowship Church. If you are a guest, please do not feel any obligation or expectations to give! Giving is for those who call Burnett Fellowship their home church.
"remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
While we encourage you to make use of the opportunity for financial giving provided at each of our Saturday and Sunday gatherings as your act of worship, we recognize however, that other methods for giving may be more suited to some:
- You can give by cheque or cash in any worship service by placing your gift directly in the offering plate or first place it in an envelope that you can ask an usher for or you can request numbered envelopes at the Information Center before or after service times or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Cheques can be sent through the mail (see address here). Cash gifts and offerings should only be given in a worship service (do not send cash through the mail).
- Remote Terminal can be used at the church before or after worship service to donate. Credit Cards and Debit Cards are all accepted. See the Information Center in the Burnett Lobby.
- Pre-Authorized Giving (PAD Form). Have your regular offering deducted from or chequing account automatically. Please fill out the required form and hand into the church office for processing or the Information Center after worship service. You will find a printable form here.
- Interac E-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. Details here.
- Online Giving via credit card or debit card is a one time gift or monthly. Please fill out the form on our secure donation page.